As Ukraine has become open for business, we notice more and more foreign companies and entrepreneurs come to set up operations in Kiev, explore Ukraine as a place for a back office or roll out their service here.
Ukraine is a very lucrative market, business opportunity wise, as any emerging market has ever been.
Kiev especially is a business hub and very much on par with European and Western capitals in terms of access to things and comfort of life.
If you decided to temporarily move to Kiev to pursue your business venture, take advantage of an agency with savvy business managers and highly professional interpreters that will assist you in all things you need to succeed under budget and on time setting up new operation in Ukraine.
Let’s talk numbers.
Average salary in Kiev is $3-4/hr. $10-12 is really a ceiling and we’re talking highly educated, experienced, very intelligent resources in law, IT, digital marketing etc.
Local working spaces at premiere locations range between $1500-$4000 per month.
Imagine the ROI of investing in Ukraine and how your EBIDTA will improve if you utilize local resources and workforce then sell your services/products abroad.
Also with Ukraine becoming more modernized it calls for more advanced products and services and many foreign businesses come here to open up a new market.
Real estate, IT and even digital marketing now is where you’d want to get into given the returns in a country like Ukraine.
What will you need to succeed
If you’re serious about making your business venture successful in Ukraine then you’d need professional business support and not only interpreter and assistant in Kiev.
Our standard assistance package for setting up a business in Ukraine includes:
- custom research for the market, workforce, co working spaces and offices in Kiev
- full support in hiring employees, getting an office lease, telecom assistance
- legal assistance, understanding local tax law
- ROI and EBIDA calculations of setting up a business in Ukraine
- full relocation support (finding an apartment or a penthouse, health insurance, finding a personal assistant, maid, getting a gym membership etc)
Additionally we can support you with:
- finding business development manager to help source opportunities if you’re in Kiev opening up a new market for your product or service
- insights into local marketplace and detailed research papers and reports
- building the right network in Kiev business circles and beyond
- full time PA and interpreter during your visit in Kiev
Additionally, we know Kiev well! So if you need advice on the most basic things, like where do I rent a car, what restaurant or bar do I go to unwind after a long day at work, where do I find the best chiropractor in Kiev, we are always happy to give you advice.
Reach out to us today with our inquiry and we will gladly help you on our journey to Kiev.